APSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 47 Vacancies – Assam Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 47 Assistant Professor, Librarian Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at apsc.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Professor, Librarian application form.
Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor, Librarian|
|No. of Vacancies||47|
Assistant Professor: 37 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the APSC Assistant Professor job should have a good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- More Details Check Official Check Official Notification
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 57700 – 182400/- Per Month
Librarian of BRM Govt. Law College: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join APSC Librarian of BRM Govt. Law College posts should have a master degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of Library. 5% marks is relatable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category in the concerned subject
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 57700 – 182400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Assistant Professor, Librarian: 21 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- APSC Selection process will be on the basis of the Eligibility Test for Assistant Professor, Librarian vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for an Interview and the last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in Assistant Professor, Librarian vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) E Challan.
- General/ EWS: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- BPL: Nil
How to apply for APSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may online through APSC official website apsc.nic.in from 17th December 2020 to 19th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 17th December 2020
Form Submission End Date: 19th January 2021