APSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 92 Vacancies – Assam Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 92 Junior Engineer, Enforcement Inspector Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at apsc.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Junior Engineer, Enforcement Inspector application form.
Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer, Enforcement Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||92|
Junior Engineer (Civil): 87 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for APSC Junior Engineer (Civil) job should have passed 3(three) years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Government.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 14000 – 60500/- Grade pay – 8700/- Per Month
Enforcement Inspector: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join APSC Enforcement Inspector posts should have Degree in Arts/Science or Commerce of a University recognized by the Govt. of Assam or H.S.S.L.C with 3(three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute of Govt. of Assam/ Govt. of India and also duly recognised by AICTE.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 22000 – 97000/- Grade pay. 9400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 18 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC /MOBC
- Enforcement Inspector: 21 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC /MOBC
Selection Process:- APSC Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Exam Main Written Examination for Junior Engineer, Enforcement Inspector vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Engineer, Enforcement Inspector vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ EWS: Rs. 285.40/-
- SC/ ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 185.40/-
- PWBD/BPL: Rs. 35.40/-
How to apply for APSC Vacancy 2021:- Intersected and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website apsc.nic.in from 17th December 2020 to 18th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 17th December 2020
Closing Date: 18th January 2021
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 19th January 2021