Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 123 Vacancies – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 123 Sub-Inspector Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at appsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Sub-Inspector application form.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||123|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
Sub-Inspector (Civil Police): 120 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Sub-Inspector (Civil Police) job should have Graduation from any recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
Sub-Inspector (IRBn): 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Arunachal Pradesh PSC Sub-Inspector (IRBn) posts should have Graduation from any recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 26 years as on 6th November 2020.
Selection Process:- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination, PST, PET for Sub-Inspector vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Sub-Inspector vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- APST: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- Others: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website appsc.gov.in on or before 6th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 6th November 2020