2000 Jobs found
Assam Police recruitment 2019 to fill 2000 vacancies | Assam Police released notifications for freshers, apply Assam Police jobs online @ bmrc.co.in. Assam Police has come up this year by releasing the number of Assam Police recruitment notifications to fill around 2000 vacancies in different cadres like Assam Police UDA-cum-Accountant Stenographer Gr.III posts – 400, Assam Police Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant, Typist jobs – 600, Data Entry Operator jobs- 400, Office Peon Posts – 200, Chowkidar jobs- 200
Assam Police jobs 2019 notification
|Name of Post||UDA-cum-Accountant, Stenographer|
|No of Vacancies||2000|
|Official Web Portal||www.assampolice.gov.in|
UDA-cum-Accountant: 200 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Assam Police UDA-cum-Accountant job should have Graduate in Commerce.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 35000/- Per Month
Stenographer Gr.III, Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant, Typist: 800 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Assam Police Stenographer Gr.III posts should have Graduate in any discipline.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 30000 – 35000/- Per Month
Data Entry Operator, Copyist: 600 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Assam Police Data Entry Operator, Copyist posts should have HSSLC passed.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9000 – 10000/- Per Month
Office Peon, Chowkidar: 400 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Assam Police Office Peon, Chowkidar posts should have Class-VIII passed.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9000/- Per Month
- UDA-cum-Accountant, Stenographer: 18 to 36 years and upper age is relaxed by 3 years for OBC/MOBC, 5 years for SC/ST (P)/ST
Selection Process:- Assam Police will be conduct the Written Test, Practical Test, Stenography Test, Physical Fitness Test and Viva-Voce.
How to apply for Assam Police recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through official website www.assampolice.gov.in from 15th June 2019 to 30th June 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 15th June 2019
Form Submission End Date: 30th June 2019