5494 Jobs found
Assam Police recruitment 2018-19 to fill 5494 vacancies | Assam Police released notifications for freshers, apply Assam Police jobs online @ www.assampolice.gov.in. Assam Police has come up this year by releasing the number of Assam Police recruitment notifications to fill around 5494 Constable vacancies.
assam police jobs 2018 news
|Name of Post||Constable|
|No of Vacancies||5494|
|Official web Portal||www.assampolice.gov.in|
Constable (Un-Armed Branch): 1851 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Assam Police Constable (Un-Armed Branch) job should have H.S. or Class XII passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 14000 – 49000/- Grade pay – 5600/- Per Month
Constable (Armed Branch): 3643 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Assam Police Constable (Armed Branch) posts should have H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 14000 – 49000/- Grade pay. 5600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2018.
- Constable (Un-Armed Branch & Armed Branch): 18 to 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST(P)/ ST(H), 3 years for OBC/ MOBC
Selection Process:- Assam Police admit card 2018 will be issued to conduct the Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Written Test.
How to apply for Assam Police vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.slprbassam.in from 2nd May 2018 to 2nd June 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 2nd May 2018
Form Submission End Date: 2nd June 2018