Assam University Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 5 Vacancies – Assam University has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 5 Finance Officer, Section Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at aus.ac.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Finance Officer, Section Officer application form.
Assam University Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Assam University|
|Name of the Post||Finance Officer, Section Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
Finance Officer: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Assam University Finance Officer job should have Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 144200 – 218200/- Per Month
Section Officer: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Assam University Section Officer posts should have A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent degree with at least three years’ experience in handling Educational Administration /General Admin./ Exam./ Accounts & Finance in a University/ Research Institution/ Government department /Autonomous bodies/ PSU, with working knowledge of computer application.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 44900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st February 2021.
- Finance Officer: 62 years
- Section Officer: 35 years
Selection Process:- Assam University Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Finance Officer, Section Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Finance Officer, Section Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST/Women: No Fee
How to apply for Assam University Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website aus.ac.in on or before 1st February 2021. After filling it online, along with all the enclosures to the Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Raja Rammohan Roy Administrative Building, Assam University, PO: Assam University, Silchar-788011 on or before 7th February 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 1st February 2021
Hard Copy Submitted Date: 7th February 2021