Bank of Baroda Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 4 Vacancies – Bank of Baroda has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 4 Chief Manager-IT Security Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at bankofbaroda.co.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Chief Manager-IT Security application form.
Bank of Baroda Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Chief Manager-IT Security|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Job Location||All India|
Chief Manager-IT Security: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Bank of Baroda Chief Manager-IT Security job should have 4 year full time Engineering/ Technology degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics OR MCA/ M.SC(IT)/ M.Sc (Computer Science) Other than the above, the candidate must possess Certification in CISA/ CISM/ CISSP/ CSX. The Institute should be recognized by Govt./ Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC. For this purpose Part-Time/ Correspondence courses shall not be considered.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 50030 – 59170/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st December 2020.
- Chief Manager-IT Security: 32 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- Bank of Baroda Selection process will be on the bases of Online Test, Psychometric Test for Chief Manager-IT Security vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Group Discussion and Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Chief Manager-IT Security vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- GEN/ OBC /EWS: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website bankofbaroda.co.in from 4th December 2020 to 24th December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 4th December 2020
Closing Date: 24th December 2020