BARC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 20 Vacancies – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 20 Driver and Pump Operator and Fireman, Sub Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Offline application form can visit the official website at barc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Driver and Pump Operator and Fireman, Sub Officer application form.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Name of the Post||Driver, Pump Operator, Fireman, Sub Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Job Location||Mysore, Karnataka|
BARC Driver and Pump Operator and Fireman, Sub Officer Notification Info
Driver and Pump Operator and Fireman/ A: 16 Posts
- Qualification: HSC, 10+2 (Science with Chemistry minimum 50% of marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipments such as Fire Extinguisher etc. from the State Fire Training Centres.
- Salary Details: Rs. 21700/- per month
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
Sub Officer/ B: 4 Posts
- Qualification: HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks plus passed Sub Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College. Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle driving Licence will be given preference.
- Salary Details: Rs. 35400/- per month
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
3 years for OBC
5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process: The selection based on Written Test.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with dully filled-in application form in the prescribed format along with necessary documents as above should be placed in a cover and the cover should be superscribed as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________ POST CODE _______ against Advertisement No. BARC/MYS/02/2021 and should be sent to Administrative Officer-III, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, P. B. No.1, Yelwal, Mysuru – 571 130 so as to reach not later than 15th October 2021.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 15th October 2021