BARC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 105 Vacancies – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 105 Junior Research Fellow Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at barc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Junior Research Fellow application form.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||105|
Junior Research Fellow: 105 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BARC Junior Research Fellow job should have good academic record and should have secured minimum of 60% aggregate in B.Sc. and 55% aggregate in M.Sc. from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 15th January 2021.
- Junior Research Fellow: 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- BARC Selection process will be on the bases of Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Research Fellow vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for BARC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website barc.gov.in from 18th December 2020 to 15th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 18th December 2020
Closing Date: 15th January 2021
Interview Date (Tentative): April/ May 2021