BARC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 160 Vacancies – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 160 Stipendiary Trainee Category-I & II, Technician Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at barc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Stipendiary Trainee Category-I & II, Technician application form.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Stipendiary Trainee Category-I & II, Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||160|
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: 50 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Category-I job should have Minimum 60% marks in B.Sc (Chemistry as principal and Physics and Mathematics as subsidiary subjects) Diploma in relevant trade.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: 106 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BARC Stipendiary Trainee Category-II posts should have ITI in relevant trade, HSC, SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks. More Details Check Official Notification.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10500/- Per Month
Technician-B & C: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BARC Technician-B & C posts should have SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Painter. ITI in relevant trade.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 21700 – 25500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st January 2021.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: 18 to 24 years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: 18 to 22 years
- Technician-B & C: 18 to 25 years
Selection Process:- BARC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Stipendiary Trainee Category-I & II, Technician vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Category-I: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- Category-II: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/PWD/ Women: Exempted Fee
How to apply for BARC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website barc.gov.in from 15th December 2020 to 31st January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 15th December 2020
Closing Date: 31st January 2021