BDL Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 70 Vacancies – Bharat Dynamics Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 70 Project Engineer/ Project Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at bdl-india.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Project Engineer/ Project Officer application form.
Bharat Dynamics Limited Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Bharat Dynamics Limited|
|Name of the Post||Project Engineer/ Project Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||70|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana|
Project Engineer: 55 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BDL Project Engineer job should have First Class (60%) in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years)/ Integrated ME/ M.Tech course or equivalent from AICTE approved Institute / University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Project Officer: 15 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BDL Project Officer posts should have First Class (60%) in MBA / MSW /PG Diploma (02 years) or equivalent course in HR. Pass in CA / ICWA or course from AIMA recognized Institute / University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 5th March 2021.
- Project Engineer /Project Officer: 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- BDL Selection process will be on the bases of Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Project Engineer, Project Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC/ EWS: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PwBD: Exempted Fee
How to apply for BDL Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website bdl-india.in from 12th March 2021 to 31st March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 12th March 2021
Closing Date: 31st March 2021