20 Jobs found
BECIL Jobs 2019 to fill 20 vacancies | Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited released notifications for apply BECIL jobs Offline. Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of BECIL recruitment notifications to fill 20 (Twenty) Lab Attendant and Medical Lab Technologist vacancies.
Becil Recruitment 2019 Alert
|Name of Post||Lab Attendant and Medical Lab Technologist|
|No of Vacancies||20|
|Official web Portal||www.becil.com|
Lab Attendant: 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for the Lab Attendant job should have B.Sc (MLT) from a Government recognized university/ institution. Experience: One year of experience in the relevant field.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 17498/- Per Month
Medical Lab Technologist: 10 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Medical Lab Technologist posts should have 10+2 (with science) Experience: One year experience in a relevant field.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 19032/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per BECIL Rules.
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through Cash (Personally) Or Demand Draft Drawn In Favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Payable At New Delhi.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for BECIL recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may send their application in the prescribed format application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card to BECIL Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 Uttar Pradesh on or before 20th November 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 6th November 2019
Form Submission End Date: 20th November 2019