47 Jobs found
BECIL recruitment 2019 to fill 47 vacancies | Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited released notifications for freshers, apply for BECIL jobs online @ www.becil.com. Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of BECIL recruitment notifications to fill around 47 vacancies in different cadres like Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited Junior Engineer posts – 47, BECIL Maintainer jobs – 42
Advertisement Number:- 2019/35
becil recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer, Maintainer|
|No of Vacancies||47|
|Official web Portal||www.becil.com|
Junior Engineer: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BECIL Junior Engineer job should have Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ equivalent trade or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 35000/- Per Month
Maintainer: 42 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join BECIL Maintainer posts should have ITI Electrician, Fitter, Electro Mechanic (NCVT/SCVT).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 40 years as on 16th September 2019.
Selection Process:- BECIL will be conduct the test / and Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Engineer, Maintainer vacancy should pay the below charges through online favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for BECIL recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may send their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card to BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida- 201307 Uttar Pradesh on or before 16th September 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 26th August 2019
Form Submission End Date: 16th September 2019