54 Jobs found
BECIL recruitment 2019 to fill 53 vacancies | Broadcast Engineering Consultant India limited released notifications for freshers, apply for BECIL jobs online @ www.becil.com. Broadcast Engineering Consultant India limited has come up this year by releasing the number of BECIL recruitment notifications to fill around 53 vacancies in different cadres like Broadcast Engineering Consultant India limited Operation Theatre Technician posts – 45, BECIL Operation Theatre Assistant jobs – 08
becil recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Operation Theatre Technician, Operation Theatre Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||53|
|Official web Portal||www.becil.com|
Operation Theatre Technician: 45 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for the BECIL Operation Theatre Technician job should have a Bachelor of Science with 1-year experience in the relevant field.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19032/- Per Month
Operation Theatre Assistant: 08 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join BECIL Operation Theatre Assistant posts should have 10+12 with Science with 2 years experience in relevant field.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 17498/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 40 years.
Selection Process:- BECIL will be conduct the Test and Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Operation Theatre Technician, Operation Theatre Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through cash (personally) or demand draft drawn in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. payable at New Delhi.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for BECIL recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida- 201307 Uttar Pradesh on or before 25th October 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 9th October 2019
Form Submission End Date: 25th October 2019