BECIL Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 17 Vacancies – Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 17 Base Assistant, Base Helper Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at becil.com. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Base Assistant, Base Helper application form.
Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Base Assistant, Base Helper|
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Analyst: 08 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the BECIL Base Assistant job should have M.Sc in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Pharmaceutical chemistry (Full-time course from a Recognized University).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19864/- Per Month
Base Helper: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BECIL Base Helper posts should have Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Full-time course from a Recognized University).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15418/- Per Month
Age Limit:-28 years
Selection Process:- BECIL Selection process will be on the bases of Test and Interview and the last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Base Assistant, Base Helper vacancy should pay the below charges through Online Payment can be Done in favor of BECIL.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/PH: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for BECIL Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may be advised filling the BECIL Application Form Enclosed with this notification, with proper details such as correct email id, contact numbers, and postal addresses, qualification, experience, etc indicated in the application form as all correspondence will be made by the BECIL through e-mail only. Due to the Present situation of COVID19, applications with all supportive documents with respect to Age, Qualification, Experience, application fees, and other credentials should be mailed to the email id given below. Applicants should ensure that the mail should be sent to [email protected] on or before 6th October 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 21st September 2020
Form Submission End Date: 6th October 2020