BECIL Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 22 Vacancies – Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 22 Laboratory Assistant, Junior Warden Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at becil.com. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Laboratory Assistant, Junior Warden application form.
Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Laboratory Assistant, Junior Warden|
|No. of Vacancies||22|
Laboratory Assistant: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BECIL Laboratory Assistant job should have B.Sc. (MLT) or equivalent from Recognized University/ Institution.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 17498/- Per Month
Junior Warden: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BECIL Junior Warden posts should have 10+2 from recognized Board.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 17498/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per BECIL rules.
Selection Process:- BECIL Selection process will be on the bases of Test for Laboratory Assistant, Junior Warden vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Laboratory Assistant, Junior Warden vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc.
- General/ OBC/ Ex-SM/ Women: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ PH/ EWS: Rs. 450/- (Rupee four hundred fifty only)
How to apply for BECIL Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website becil.com on or before 27th December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 27th December 2020