BECIL recruitment 2020 to fill 32 vacancies | Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited released notifications for freshers, apply BECIL jobs online @ becil.com. Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of BECIL recruitment notifications to fill around 32 Technical Assistant, MTS vacancies
Advertisement Number:- BECIL/Job-Census /Advt.2020/06
becil recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant, MTS|
|No of Vacancies||32|
|Location||Noida (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||becil.com|
Technical Assistant: 30 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in BECIL Technical Assistant job should have Graduated in any discipline along with computer knowledge Experience: At least two-year experience in a relevant field.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
MTS: 02 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join BECIL MTS posts should have 10th Pass Experience: At least one year experience in a relevant field.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- As Per BECIL Rules.
Selection Process:- BECIL will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Technical Assistant, MTS vacancy should pay the below charges through Only NEFT/RTGS in Favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited as Per the Following Bank Details: Account Holder’s Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Name of the Bank: Corporation Bank Account No.: 510341000702746 Ifsc Code: Corp0000371 Branch Address: Corporation Bank, Cgo Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for BECIL recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through BECIL official website becil.com from 13th March 2020 to 20th March 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 13th March 2020
Form Submission End Date: 20th March 2020
Tentative Date of Interaction/ Documents Verification: 21st & 22nd March 2020