BECIL Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 727 Vacancies – Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 727 Sanitary Inspector, Stenographer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at becil.com. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Sanitary Inspector, Stenographer application form.
Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Sanitary Inspector, Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancies||727|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Sanitary Inspector (Grade-II): 18 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BECIL Sanitary Inspector (Grade-II) job should have 10+2 from recognized board/ Institute. Health Sanitary Inspector Course (1 year duration) from a recognized Institution.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 29200/- Per Month
Stenographer: 34 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BECIL Stenographer posts should have 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University or Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University with 5 years’ service (regular or ad-hoc) as Stenographer in Govt. Organization/ Institution.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25500/- Per Month
- Sanitary Inspector: 18 to 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/PH, 3 years for OBC
- Stenographer: 18 to 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ PH, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- BECIL Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination, Skill Test for Sanitary Inspector, Stenographer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Sanitary Inspector, Stenographer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 830/- (Rupee eight hundred thirty only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to apply for BECIL Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website becil.com from 10th December 2020 to 26th December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 10th December 2020
Closing Date: 26th December 2020