77 Jobs found
BECIL recruitment 2020 to fill 77 vacancies | Broadcast Engineering Consultant India limited released notifications for apply BECIL jobs online @ becil.com. Broadcast Engineering Consultant India limited has come up this year by releasing the number of BECIL recruitment notifications to fill around 77 vacancies in different cadres like Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Surveyors posts – 75, BECIL Programmer jobs – 02
becil recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Surveyors, Programmer|
|No of Vacancies||77|
|Official web Portal||becil.com|
Surveyors: 75 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in BECIL Surveyors job should have Diploma or Two Years National Trade Certificate in surveying or equivalent and two years’ experience in survey work.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19000/- Per Month
Programmer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BECIL Programmer posts should have 1. Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics. Or Master Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application. 2. One Year Experience in Software Development, RDBMS and Data processing.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 years
Selection Process:- BECIL will be conduct the Test and Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Surveyors, Programmer vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand draft drawn in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. payable at New Delhi.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for BECIL recruitment 2020:- Interested sand Eligible Applicant may send with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photographs, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, and nonrefundable registration fee. their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (Uttar Pradesh) on or before 17th February 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 27th January 2020
Form Submission End Date: 17th February 2020