BECIL recruitment 2018-19 to fill 13 vacancies | Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited released notifications for freshers, apply for BECIL jobs online @ www.becil.com. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of BECIL recruitment notifications to fill around 13 vacancies in different cadres like Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Data Entry Operator posts – 33, BECIL Electrician jobs – 01 & various vacancies
becil recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Data Entry Operator, Electrician|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Official Web Portal||www.becil.com|
Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BECIL Data Entry Operator job should have 10+2 from a recognized Board having English Typing Speed of 35 wpm on computer.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 16858/- Per Month
Electrician: 01 Post
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join BECIL Electrician posts should have Passed 8th standard & possess Industrial Training Institute (CITI) certificate in the relevant trade and 2 years’ experience in the related field.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 16858/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per BECIL Rules.
Selection Process:- Check official Notification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Data Entry Operator, Electrician vacancy should pay the below charges through ash or demand draft drawn in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for BECIL recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, Aadhar Card & DD send to Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P). on or before 20th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 20th September 2018