BHU Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 13 Vacancies – Banaras Hindu University has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 13 Chief Operating Officer, Multitasking Staff Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at bhu.ac.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Chief Operating Officer, Multitasking Staff application form.
Banaras Hindu University Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Banaras Hindu University|
|Name of the Post||Chief Operating Officer, Multitasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||13|
Chief Operating Officer: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the BHU Chief Operating Officer job should have M.Sc or B.Sc with four years’ experience in a relevant area or a Diploma in engineering/ technology in mechanical/ electrical /electronic/ instrumentation related trade with three years’ experience in the relevant area.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 130000 – 150000/- Per Month
Multitasking Staff: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BHU Multitasking Staff posts should have High School or equivalent with one-year experience in any office from a Government institution or recognized institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 14980/- Per Month
- Chief Operating Officer: 45 to 60 years.
- Multitasking Staff: 30 years.
Selection Process:- BHU Selection process will be on the basis of the Interview and the last step will be documents verification.
How to apply for BHU Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible Applicant along with self-attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates and details of relevant work experience, etc., should reach by registered/speed post to The Coordinator, SATHI, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005, and by mail to [email protected] on or before 8th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 8th January 2021