BIS Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 171 Vacancies – Bureau of Indian Standard has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 171 Stenographer, Library Assistant, Senior Secretariat Assistant & more Posts Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at bis.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Stenographer, Library Assistant, Senior Secretariat Assistant & more Posts application form.
Bureau of Indian Standard Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Stenographer, Library Assistant, Senior Secretariat Assistant & more Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||171|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Qualification for BIS Hiring 2020
- Stenographer:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Stenographer job should have passed Degree from a recognized institute / university.
- Library Assistant:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Library Assistant job should have Graduate with recognized diploma in library science.
Age Limit for BIS Posts 2020
- Stenographer: maximum 27 years as on 25th September 2020
- Library Assistant: maximum 27 years as on 25th September 2020
Selection Process:- The Job Selection will be based on Exams / Interview.
Application Fee:- Application fee is given below in detail and can be paid through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Bank Challan.
- General / OBC / EWS (Group-A): Rs. 800/- (Rupee Eight hundred only)
- General / OBC / EWS (Group-B & C): 500/- (Rupee Five hundred only)
- SC / ST:- No fee
How to Apply for BIS Job Vacancies 2020:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.csbc.bih.nic.in on or before 9th October 2020.
Important Links to Remember
Extend Notice:- Click Here
Advertisement Details:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here