BOI Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 214 Vacancies – Bank of India has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 214 Officer (Scale-IV) Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at bankofindia.co.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Officer (Scale-IV) application form.
Bank of India Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Officer (Scale-IV)|
|No. of Vacancies||214|
|Job Location||All India|
Officer (Scale-IV): 214 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BOI Officer (Scale-IV) job should have Graduation.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 23700 – 59170/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st September 2020.
- Officer (Scale-IV): 20 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years PWBD
Selection Process:- Bank of India Selection process will be on the bases of Online Examination for Officer (Scale-IV) vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Group Discussion, personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Officer (Scale-IV)vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 175/- (Rupee one hundred seventy-five only)
- Others: Rs. 850/- (Rupee eight hundred fifty only)
How to apply for BOI Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website bankofindia.co.in from 16th September 2020 to 30th September 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 16th September 2020
Closing Date: 30th September 2020
Apply Online Start on 16th September 2020