BPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 120 Vacancies – Bihar Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 120 Associate Professor Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at bpsc.bih.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Associate Professor application form.
Bihar Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Associate Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||120|
Associate Professor (Civil Engineering): 120 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BPSC Associate Professor (Civil Engineering) job should have Ph.D in Civil Engineering and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor or Master level in Civil Engineering.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 131400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2020.
- Associate Professor: 30 to 65 years
Selection Process:- BPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Associate Professor vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Viva Voce and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Associate Professor vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for BPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through Bihar Public Service Commission official website bpsc.bih.nic.in from 25th August 2020 to 11th September 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 25th August 2020
Closing Date: 11th September 2020