BPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 373 Vacancies – Bihar Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 373 Auditor Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at bpsc.bih.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Auditor application form.
Bihar Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Auditor|
|No. of Vacancies||373|
Auditor: 373 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BPSC Auditor job should have Bachelor Degree (Commerce/ Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics) or MBA (Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CS.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2020.
- Auditor: 21 to 37 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for BC/ EBC Women (UR)
Selection Process:- BPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for Auditor vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Auditor vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- PWD/ SC/ ST/ Women of Bihar State: Rs. 155/- (Rupee one hundred fifty-five only)
- Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to apply for BPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in from 21st October 2020 to 18th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date for Auditor registration: 21st October 2020
Closing Date: 18th November 2020