BPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 24 Vacancies – Bihar Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 24 Lower Division Clerk Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at bpsc.bih.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Lower Division Clerk application form.
Bihar Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||24|
Lower Division Clerk: 24 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BPSC Lower Division Clerk job should have Intermediate.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 to 37 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for BC/EBC & UR (Female)
Selection Process:- BPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Exam, Main Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Lower Division Clerk vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) & Offline.
- SC/ ST/PWD / Women of Bihar State: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to apply for BPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in from 19th March 2021 to 16th April 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 19th March 2021
Closing Date: 16th April 2021