BPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 31 Vacancies – Bihar Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 31 Assistant Director and District Public Relation Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at bpsc.bih.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Director and District Public Relation Officer application form.
Bihar Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director and District Public Relation Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||31|
Assistant Director and District Public Relation Officer: 31 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BPSC Assistant Director and District Public Relation Officer job should have Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication.
- Salary Structure:- Level-09
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2017.
- Assistant Director and District Public Relation Officer: 21 to 37 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- BPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Director and District Public Relation Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ Women: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- Others: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred fifty only)
How to apply for BPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in from 16th February 2021 to 12th March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 16th February 2021
Closing Date: 12th March 2021