BPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 38 Vacancies – Bihar Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 38 District Art & Culture Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at bpsc.bih.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the District Art & Culture Officer application form.
Bihar Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||District Art & Culture Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||38|
District Art & Culture Officer: 38 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BPSC District Art & Culture Officer job should have Graduation from any recognised university, in addition to the post graduation Diploma in Dramatic Arts or P.G. in Theatre/ Dramatics, post-graduation or equivalent degree in dance/music/ fine arts/ art history.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2020.
- District Art & Culture Officer: 21 to 37 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- BPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Exam, Main Examination for District Art & Culture Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for District Art & Culture Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/PH/ Women of Bihar State: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to apply for BPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in from 3rd February 2021 to 2nd March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 3rd February 2021
Closing Date: 2nd March 2021