36 Jobs found
BSF recruitment 2018-19 to fill 36 vacancies | Border Security Force released notifications for, apply BSF jobs offline. Border Security Force has come up this year by releasing the number of BSF recruitment notifications to fill 36 (Thirty six) Junior Engineer / Sub-Inspector vacancies.
BSF jobs 2018
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer / Sub-Inspector|
|No of Vacancies||36|
|Official web Portal||www.bsf.nic.in|
Junior Engineer / Sub-Inspector: 36 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Junior Engineer / Sub-Inspector should have three years diploma in electrical engineering.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Maximum 30 years as on 1st October 2018.
Selection Process:- Written Examination, personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through IPO / bank draft in the favor of addressee where the application is being submitted
- Application fee: Rs. 200/- (Rupee Two hundred only)
- SC/ ST/BSF candidates/EXSM : No fee
How to apply for BSF recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents, 2 self attested recent passport size photograph / 2 self – addressed envelope of size 25 X 12 cm with stamp of Rs 41/- with super-scribed “Application for the post of ——————-“ send to the respective centre on or before 1st October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 1st October 2018