BSIP Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 15 Vacancies – Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 15 LDC, MTS Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at bsip.res.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the LDC, MTS application form.
Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||LDC, MTS|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Lower Division Clerk: 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BSIP Lower Division Clerk job should have 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and a typing speed of 35 wpm in English and/or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Per Month
Multi-Tasking Staff: 08 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BSIP Multi-Tasking Staff posts should have 10th class or ITI or equivalent specific qualification/ experience may be prescribed by the Institute wherever some special skills are required.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 18000 – 56900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 23rd October 2020.
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 to 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 to 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- BSIP Selection process will be on the bases of Skill Test, Trade Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for LDC, MTS vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of the Director, Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences, Lucknow drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Lucknow.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for BSIP Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates, degrees, testimonials, etc., and Demand Draft sent in an envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…………………” through Speed/Registered Post to the REGISTRAR, BIRBAL SAHNI INSTITUTE OF PALAEOSCIENCES, 53, UNIVERSITY ROAD, LUCKNOW 226007, Uttar Pradesh on or before 23rd October 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 23rd October 2020