BVFCL recruitment 2018-19 to fill 11 vacancies | Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited released notifications for freshers, apply BVFCL jobs online @ www.bvfcl.com. Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of BVFCL recruitment notifications to fill around 11 vacancies in different cadres like Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Plant Manager (Chemical) posts – 08, BVFCL Plant Engineer (Instrumentation) jobs – 02, Assistant Hindi Officer – 01.
bvfcl recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Plant Manager, Plant Engineer, Assistant Hindi Officer|
|No of Vacancies||11|
|Official Web Portal||www.bvfcl.com|
Plant Manager: 08 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BVFCL Plant Manager job should have Graduate Degree in Chemical Engineering with minimum 8 years post qualification Executive experience in line in a PSU/ large Private sector Chemical Industry.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 24900 – 50500/- Per Month
Plant Engineer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BVFCL Plant Engineer posts should have Graduate Degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering with minimum 8 years post qualification Executive experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 24900 – 50500/- Per Month
Assistant Hindi Officer: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BVFCL Assistant Hindi Officer posts should have Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as core subject at Graduation level from recognised University with minimum three (03) year experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st September 2018.
- Plant Manager, Plant Engineer: 48 years
- Assistant Hindi Officer: 40 years
Selection Process:- BVFCL will be conduct the personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Plant Manager, Plant Engineer, Assistant Hindi Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through Bank Draft drawn in favour of BVFCL, Namrup payable at SBI/ UCO Bank, at Namrup, Assam – 786623.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Ex-Serviceman: No Fee
How to apply for BVFCL vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificate and testimonials regarding age, qualification, experiences, caste certificate & DD send to The Chief Personnel Officer, BVFCL, Namrup, P.O. Parbatpur, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam, Pin – 786623 on or before 6th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 6th October 2018
Advertisement Number:- HR/09/2018/01