04 Jobs found
Calcutta High Court Jobs 2020 to fill 04 vacancies | Calcutta High Court released notifications, apply Calcutta High Court jobs offline. Calcutta High Court has come up this year by releasing the number of Calcutta High Court recruitment notifications to fill 04 (Four) Driver vacancies.
Calcutta High Court jobs 2020 Alert
|Name of Post||Driver|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Govt Dept Portal||www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in|
Driver: 04 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Driver should have passed Class VIII.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 5400 – 25200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 18th March 2020
Selection Process:- Test and Personal interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through Bank IPO drawn in the favor of the Registrar General, High court, Calcutta and payable at GPO Calcutta.
- For SC / ST of West Bengal: Rs. 100/- (Rupee One hundred only)
- For Others: Rs. 300/- (Rupee Three hundred only)
How to apply for Calcutta High Court recruitment 2020:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant certificates send to Registrar, General High Court, 3 Esplanade row (west), Calcutta on or before 18th March 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 18th March 2020