Calcutta High Court Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 159 Vacancies – Calcutta High Court has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 159 Data Entry Operator, System Analyst Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Data Entry Operator, System Analyst application form.
Calcutta High Court Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Calcutta High Court|
|Name of the Post||Data Entry Operator, System Analyst|
|No. of Vacancies||159|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Data Entry Operator: 153 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Calcutta High Court Data Entry Operator job should have Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent from a Government recognized Council or Board or Institution and Must have passed one year Diploma in Computer Application from recognized institution.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 22700 – 58500/- Per Month
System Analyst: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Calcutta High Court System Analyst posts should have Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology or a bachelor Degree in Information Technology or a Master’s Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University or its equivalent qualification.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 56100 – 144300/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2021.
- Data Entry Operator: 18 to 40 years
- System Analyst: 26 to 40 years
Selection Process:- Calcutta High Court Selection process will be on the bases of Computer Based Test for Data Entry Operator, System Analyst vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Data Entry Operator, System Analyst vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Offline.
Data Entry Operator
- SC/ST: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only) + Bank Charge
- Others: Rs. 800/- (Rupee eight hundred only) + Bank Charge
- SC/ST: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only) + Bank Charge
- Others: Rs. 400/- (Rupee one thousand two hundred only) + Bank Charge
How to apply for Calcutta High Court Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website calcuttahighcourt.nic.in from 11th January 2021 to 27th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 11th January 2021
Closing Date: 27th January 2021
Last date of Submission of Application: 28th January 2021