Canara Bank Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 220 Vacancies – Canara Bank has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 220 System Administrator, Manager Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at canarabank.com. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the System Administrator, Manager application form.
Canara Bank Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||System Administrator, Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||220|
|Job Location||All India|
System Administrator: 21 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Canara Bank System Administrator job should have BE/ B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Technology/ Computer Engineering /Computer Science and Technology / Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology/ Information Science and Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering or MCA with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or First Class.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Manager (Law): 43 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Canara Bank Manager (Law) posts should have Graduate with a Degree in Law or Law graduate who has passed five years integrated course from the University recognized by the Government of India.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st October 2020.
- System Administrator: 20 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWBD
- Manager (Law): 22 to 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWBD
Selection Process:- Canara Bank Selection process will be on the bases of Online Examination for System Administrator, Manager vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Group Discussion, Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for System Administrator, Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/PWBD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to apply for Canara Bank Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website canarabank.com from 25th November 2020 to 15th December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 25th November 2020
Closing Date: 15th December 2020