CBSE Jobs 2019 to fill 357 vacancies | Central board of secondary Education released notifications, apply CBSE jobs online @ www.cbse.nic.in. Central board of secondary Education has come up this year by releasing the number of CBSE recruitment notifications to fill 357 (Three Hundred and fifty Seven) Assistant Secretary, Analyst, Junior Hindi Translator and more vacancies in different cadres.
CBSE jobs 2019 Alert
|Name of Post||Assistant Secretary, Analyst, Junior Hindi Translator and more Posts|
|No of Vacancies||357|
|Official web Portal||www.cbse.nic.in|
Assistant Secretary: 14 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Secretary should have Degree from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Level 06
Analyst: 14 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Analyst should have BE / B.Tech / MSC / MCA from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary breakup:- Level 10
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 16th December 2019
- Assistant Secretary: maximum 40 years
- Analyst: maximum 35 years
Selection Process:- Written Examination, Typing Test and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Group A: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee one Thousand five hundred only)
- Group B and C: Rs. 800/- (Rupee Eight hundred only)
- SC / ST/ PWD: No fee
How to apply for CBSE vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://cbse.nic.in from 15th November 2019 to 16th December 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 15th November 2019
Form Submission End Date: 16th December 2019