357 Jobs found
CBSE Jobs 2019 to fill 357 vacancies | Central board of secondary Education released notifications, apply CBSE jobs online @ www.cbse.nic.in. Central board of secondary Education has come up this year by releasing the number of CBSE recruitment notifications to fill 357 (Three hundred and fifty seven) Junior assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer vacancies in different cadres.
CBSE jobs 2019 News
|Name of Post||Junior assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer and more Posts|
|No of Vacancies||357|
|Official web Portal||www.cbse.nic.in|
Junior Assistant: 204 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Junior Assistant should have passed +2 class from a recognized board.
- Salary Structure:- Level 04
Senior Assistant: 60 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Senior Assistant should have Graduate from a recognized university.
- Salary breakup:- Level 02
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years as on 16th December 2019
Selection Process:- Written Examination, Typing Test and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Group A: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee one thousand five hundred only)
- Group B: Rs. 800/- (Rupee Eight hundred only)
- SC / ST/ PWD: No fee
How to apply for CBSE vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://cbse.nic.in on or before 23rd December 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 23rd December 2019