63 Jobs found
CBSE Jobs 2019 to fill 63 vacancies | Central board of secondary Education released notifications, apply CBSE jobs online @ www.cbse.nic.in. Central board of secondary Education has come up this year by releasing the number of CBSE recruitment notifications to fill 93 (Ninety Three) Stenographer, Junior Accountant and more vacancies in different cadres.
CBSE jobs 2019 News
|Name of Post||Stenographer, Junior Accountant and more Posts|
|No of Vacancies||93|
|Official web Portal||www.cbse.nic.in|
Stenographer: 25 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Stenographer should have Degree from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Level 04
Junior Accountant: 19 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Junior Accountant should have Degree from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary breakup:- Level 07
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years as on 16th December 2019
Selection Process:- Written Examination, Typing Test and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Group A: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee one Thousand five hundred only)
- Group B and C: Rs. 800/- (Rupee Eight hundred only)
- SC / ST/ PWD: No fee
How to apply for CBSE vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://cbse.nic.in from 15th November 2019 to 16th December 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 15th November 2019
Form Submission End Date: 16th December 2019