CCMB Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 5 Vacancies – Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 5 Scientist, Senior Principal Scientist Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at ccmb.res.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Scientist, Senior Principal Scientist application form.
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Scientist, Senior Principal Scientist|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
Scientist: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CCMB Scientist job should have Ph.D. (submitted) in Life Science.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 103881/- Per Month
Senior Principal Scientist: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CCMB Senior Principal Scientist posts should have Ph.D. in Life Science with 6 years of post doctoral experience in the area of Cell Biology with a focus on signaling.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 193275/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 24th November 2020.
- Scientist: 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Senior Principal Scientist: 50 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- CCMB Selection process will be on the bases of Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Scientist, Senior Principal Scientist vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/CSIR Employees: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for CCMB Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website ccmb.res.in from 24th October 2020 to 16th November 2020. The computer generated application duly signed by the candidate and accompanied by self attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed should be sent in an envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post Code ________)” so as to reach the Section Officer (Recruitment), CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Uppal Road, Habsiguda, Hyderabad – 500007, Telangana on or before 24th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 24th October 2020
Closing Date: 16th November 2020
Last date for receipt of hard copy of applications: 24th November 2020