CCRAS recruitment 2018-19 to fill 05 vacancies | Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences released notifications for freshers, apply CCRAS jobs online @ www.ccras.nic.in Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences has come up this year by releasing the number of CCRAS recruitment notifications to fill around 05 vacancies in different cadres like Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Pharmacist posts – 03, CCRAS Multi-Tasking Attendant – 01, CCRAS Senior Consultant – 01.
ccras jobs 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Pharmacist, Multi-Tasking Attendant, Senior Consultant|
|No of Vacancies||05|
|Official web Portal||www.ccras.nic.in|
Pharmacist: 03 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidates who wanted to participate for CCRAS Pharmacist job should have done Diploma in Ayurveda nursing and Pharmacy or Diploma in Ayurveda Nurse/ Compounder training or Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy from a recognized board or university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Multi-Tasking Attendant: 01 Post
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join CCRAS Multi-Tasking Attendant posts should have done 10th pass from a recognized board or university and have Basic computer knowledge.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Senior Consultant: 01 Post
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join CCRAS Senior Consultant posts should have done M.D./ M.S. Degree from a recognized board or university and have Basic computer application knowledge.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
Age Limit:-Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2018.
- Pharmacist, Multi-Tasking Attendant: 30 years
- Senior Consultant: 65 years
Selection Process:- CCRAS will conduct the Written Examination and Interview.
How to apply for CCRAS recruitment 2018:-Interested and Eligible Applicant may Appear for Interview along with the prescribed application form along with two passport size photos and all required documents at the time of interview.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Walk in interview: 16th July 2018 at 11:00 AM