CDAC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 53 Vacancies – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 53 Project Manager, Project Engineer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at cdac.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Project Manager, Project Engineer application form.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Name of the Post||Project Manager, Project Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||53|
|Job Location||All India|
Project Manager (Data Centre Manager): 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CDAC Project Manager (Data Centre Manager) job should have 1st Class B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications/ Information Technology or MCA with 11-15 years of post qualification work experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 64000/- Per Month
Project Engineer (Network Admin): 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CDAC Project Engineer (Network Admin) posts should have 1st class B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in CS/ EC/ Computer Applications /IT with minimum 03-05 years of post qualification work experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 7th January 2021.
- Project Manager (Data Centre Manager): 45 years
- Project Engineer (Network Admin): 35 years
Selection Process:- CDAC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination, Online Test for Project Manager, Project Engineer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Project Manager, Project Engineer vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft only drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram,” payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Male: Rs. 590/- (Rupee five hundred ninety only)
- Female: Rs. 295/- (Rupee two hundred ninety-five only)
- SC/ST/PH: Exempted Fee
How to apply for CDAC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website cdac.in from 23rd December 2020 to 7th January 2021. Candidates will have to enter the Demand Draft number in the On-line registration form. Therefore, you are required to take the Demand Draft before the final step of the online registration process. Please mention name of the applicant, Application Number and name & Post code of post applied for on the backside of the Demand Draft and should be sent alongwith hard copy of online application and self attested copies of educational and experience certificates in an envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post Code ________)” by post to the Sr. Admn. Officer (HR) Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) Post Box No.6520, Vikasbhavan P.O Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695033 on or before 14th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 23rd December 2020
Closing Date: 7th January 2021
Hard Copy Submitted: 14th January 2021