Central Railway Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 251 Vacancies – Central Railway has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 251 Jr. Clerk, Sr. Clerk Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at cr.indianrailways.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Jr. Clerk, Sr. Clerk application form.
Central Railway Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Jr. Clerk, Sr. Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||251|
Jr. Clerk, Sr. Clerk: 171 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Central Railway Jr. Clerk, Sr. Clerk job should have 12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination, on the date of notification with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with a Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in the case of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen.
- Salary Structure:- Pay Level-2
Sr. Clerk: 80 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Central Railway Sr. Clerk posts should have a Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- Pay Level-5
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Clerk, Sr. Clerk: 42 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Central Railway Selection process will be on the bases of CBT, Typing Test.
Fee charges:- No Application Fee.
How to apply for Central Railway Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through the official website cr.indianrailways.gov.in from 17th September 2020 to 19th January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 17th September 2020
Form Submission End Date: 19th January 2020