Central Railway recruitment 2020 to fill 2652 vacancies | Central Railway released notifications for freshers, apply for Central Railway jobs online @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in. Central Railway has come up this year by releasing the number of Central Railway recruitment notifications to fill around 2652 Apprentices vacancies
Advertisement Number:- RRC/CR/AA/2019
central railway recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Apprentices|
|No of Vacancies||2652|
|Official web Portal||cr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Apprentices: 2652 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Central Railway Apprentices job should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Apprentices: 15 to 24 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Central Railway will be conducting the merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of the simple average of marks in matriculation and ITI.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in Apprentices vacancy should pay the below charges through debit card/credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
How to apply for Central Railway recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through Central Railway official website cr.indianrailways.gov.in from 23rd December 2019 to 22nd January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 23rd December 2019
Form Submission End Date: 22nd January 2020