Central Railway Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 17 Vacancies – Central Railway has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 17 CMP, Laboratory Technician/ Assistant, Radiology/ X-Ray Technician Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Offline application form can visit the official website at cr.indianrailways.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the CMP, Laboratory Technician/ Assistant, Radiology/ X-Ray Technician application form.
Central Railway Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||CMP, Laboratory Technician/ Assistant, Radiology/ X-Ray Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Job Location||Nagpur, Maharashtra|
Central Railway CMP, Laboratory Technician/ Assistant, Radiology/ X-Ray Technician Notification Info
CMP: 11 Posts
- Qualification: Degree in medicine i.e. MBBS (Recognized by the medical Council of India, included in the first or second schedule of part eleven, of the licentiate qualifications to the India Medical Council Act, 1956) Holders of educational qualification in part-II of the third schedule should also fulfil the condition stipulated in section 13 (3) of the India Medical Council Act 1956.
- Salary Details: Rs. 46000 – 75000/- per month
- Age Limit: 53 to 65 years
Laboratory Technician/ Assistant-II: 3 Posts
- Qualification: 12th (10+2 stage) in Science Pilus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or certificate course in Medical Lab. Technology at per with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) subject to the fulfilment of (i) the course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a university or technical board of state government/ central government authority (ii) the duration of the course is at least one years, (iii) during the course the candidate should have done the training on full time of the course, there should be system of examination which has been successfully passes by the candidate.
- Salary Details: Rs. 21700/- per month
- Age Limit: 18 to 65 years
Radiology/ X-Ray Technician: 3 Posts
- Qualification: 10+2 with physics and chemistry and diploma in radiography/ x-ray technician/ radioiagnosis technology (2 years course) from recognized institute, Science gradates with diploma in radiography/ x ray technician (2 years course) shall be preferred.
- Salary Details: Rs. 29200/- per month
- Age Limit: 19 to 65 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on an online interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply on along with application in prescribed format and related documents (i.e self-attested copy of marks sheets of each year/ semester, degree/ diploma certificate, age proof, registration no, experience certificate if any retired staff to send application in prescribed and other related documents for Email ID [email protected] on or before 16th April 2021.
Notification Date: 8th April 2021
Form End Date: 16th April 2021