CGPSC Jobs 2020 to fill 178 vacancies | Chhattisgarh Public service commission released notifications, apply CGPSC jobs online @ www.psc.cg.gov.in. Chhattisgarh Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of CGPSC recruitment notifications to fill 178 (One hundred and seventy eight) Forest ranger and Assistant conservator of Forest vacancies.
CGPSC jobs 2020 Alert
|Name of Post||Forest ranger and Assistant conservator of Forest|
|No of Vacancies||178|
|Official web Portal||www.psc.cg.gov.in|
Forest Ranger: 157 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Forest Ranger should have intermediate and degree or BE / B.Tech.
- Salary Structure:- Level 09
Assistant conservator of Forest: 21 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant conservator of Forest should have intermediate and degree or BE / B.Tech.
- Salary Structure:- Level 12
Age Limit:- 21 to 30 years as on 1st January 2020
Selection Process:- CGPSC Hall Ticket 2020 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Challan.
- All Other: Rs. 400/- (Rupee Four hundred only)
- SC/ ST/OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee Three hundred only)
How to apply for CGPSC recruitment 2020:- Applicants may apply online trough official website www.psc.cg.gov.in from 16th June 2020 to 15th July 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 16th June 2020
Closing Date: 15th July 2020