CGPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 25 Vacancies – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 25 Assistant Director Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at psc.cg.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Director application form.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
Assistant Director: 25 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for the CGPSC Assistant Director job should have Post Graduate in agriculture with 2nd Degree.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
- Assistant Director: 21 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 10 years of relaxation for Chhattisgarh candidates
Selection Process:- CGPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for constable vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for CGPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through CGPSC official website psc.cg.gov.in from 15th June 2020 to 14th July 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 15th June 2020
Form Submission End Date: 14th July 2020
Date for Correction of Online Application Form: 17th July 2020