CGPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 12 Vacancies – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 12 Kul Sachiv, Up Kul Sachiv Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at psc.cg.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Kul Sachiv, Up Kul Sachiv application form.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Kul Sachiv, Up Kul Sachiv|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
Kul Sachiv: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the CGPSC Kul Sachiv job should have a minimum of 55 percent marks / UG from a recognized university. C . Postgraduate degree with a B grade in 7 point scale of Kor it’s equivalent., 15 years teaching experience in Academic Grade Pay (AGP) Rs 7000 as Assistant Professor or 8 years’ experience in Academic Grade Pay Rs 8000 or more, including Teaching and Academic as Co-Professor Experience in administration included.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 129700/- Per Month
Up Kul Sachiv: 08 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CGPSC Up Kul Sachiv posts should have Minimum .55 percentage marks / UG from a recognized university., Postgraduate degree with B grade in 7 point scale of Kor its equivalent. 09 years of teaching experience in Academic Grade Pay (AGP) Rs 6000 as Assistant Professor.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 79900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per CGPSC Rules.
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in the CGPSC vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for CGPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through CGPSC official website psc.cg.gov.in from 29th December 2020 to 27th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 29th December 2020
Form Submission End Date: 27th January 2021