CGVYAPAM recruitment 2018-19 to fill 150 vacancies | Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board released notifications for freshers, apply for CGVYAPAM jobs online @ www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has come up this year by releasing the number of CGVYAPAM recruitment notifications to fill around 150 vacancies in different cadres like Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Data Entry Operator (Technical education department) posts – 06, CGVYAPAM Steno Typist (Technical education department) jobs – 02 & various vacancies
cgvyapam recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Data Entry Operator, Steno Typist|
|No of Vacancies||150|
|Official Web Portal||www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in|
Entry Operator (Technical education department: 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CGVYAPAM entry operator (Technical education department job should have 10+2 Pass or 10+3 years diploma.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2400/- Per Month
Steno Typist (Technical education department): 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CGVYAPAM Steno Typist (Technical education department) posts should have 10+2, typing speed 60 wpm and one year’s diploma in data entry programming/ operator and 5000 key per hour data entry speed.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years
Selection Process:- CGVYAPAM will be conduct the Written Test and Skill Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Data Entry Operator, Steno Typist vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- OBC: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for CGVYAPAM recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in from 7th August 2018 to 4th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 7th August 2018
Form Submission End Date: 4th September 2018
Examination Date:30th September 2018