VYAPAM recruitment 2018-19 to fill 25 vacancies | Madhya Pradesh professional examination board released notifications, apply VYAPAM jobs online @ www.vyapam.nic.in. Madhya Pradesh professional examination board has come up this year by releasing the number of VYAPAM recruitment notifications to fill 25 (Twenty five) Assistant vacancies.
VYAPAM jobs 2018 Alert
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||25|
|Official web Portal||www.vyapam.nic.in|
Assistant: 25 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant should have graduate degree with diploma in computer application and knowledge of MS word and internet / Hindi typing speed 5000 key in 1 Hour.
- Salary Structure:- Level 4
Age Limit:- 21 to 35 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- VYAPAM Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and after exams candidates last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 350/- (Rupee Three hundred fifty only)
- OBC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 100/- (Rupee One hundred only)
How to apply for VYAPAM vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in from 5th October 2018 to 23rd October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 5th October 2018
Closing Date: 23rd October 2018