Chhattisgarh High Court recruitment 2018-19 to fill 22 vacancies | Chhattisgarh High Court released notifications, apply Chhattisgarh High Court jobs offline. Chhattisgarh High Court has come up this year by releasing the number of Chhattisgarh High Court recruitment notifications to fill 22 (Twenty two) District Judge (Entry Level) vacancies.
Chhattisgarh High Court jobs 2018 Alert
|Name of Post||District Judge (Entry Level)|
|No of Vacancies||22|
|Govt Dept Name||www.highcourt.cg.gov.in|
District Judge (Entry Level): 22 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for District Judge (Entry Level) should have degree in law recognized from UGC.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 131100 – 216000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 35 to 45 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- Chhattisgarh High Court Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the written exam.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for constable vacancy should pay the below charges through Challan with SBI branches.
- For Un-Reserved: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee One Thousand only)
- Reserved: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven Hundred only)
How to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with identity sheet and recent passport self – attested certificates / two-self addressed envelope 11 X 5 standard with postal stamp of Rs 25/- send to the Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, at Bodri, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh on or before 5th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 5th September 2018