Chhattisgarh Police recruitment 2018-19 to fill 655 vacancies | Chhattisgarh Police released notifications for freshers, apply Chhattisgarh Police jobs online @ www.cgpolice.gov.in. Chhattisgarh Police has come up this year by releasing the number of Chhattisgarh Police recruitment notifications to fill 655 vacancies in different cadres like Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector posts – 381, Chhattisgarh Police Platoon Commander jobs – 184 & Various Vacancies.
cg police recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Sub-Inspector, Platoon Commander|
|No of Vacancies||655|
|Official web Portal||www.cgpolice.gov.in|
Sub-Inspector: 381 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector job should have Graduate from recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 35400/- Per Month
Platoon Commander: 184 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Chhattisgarh Police Platoon Commander posts should have Graduate from recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 35400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2018.
- Sub-Inspector, Platoon Commander: 18 to 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ OBC, 3 years for Female
Selection Process:- Chhattisgarh Police will be conduct the Written Examination, Physical Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Sub-Inspector, Platoon Commander vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for Chhattisgarh Police vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.cgpolice.gov.in from 24th August 2018 to 25th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 24th August 2018
Form Submission End Date: 25th September 2018